Wound Infusion Catheter Kit with NRFit® Connector
The ON-Q Catheters are indicated for the delivery of medication (such as local anesthetics) to or around surgical wound sites for preoperative, perioperative and postoperative pain management. The catheter contains multiple holes along the infusion segment.
- The patented soaker catheter design provides an even distribution of local anaesthetic
- More than 160 studies are available to proof the therapy concept
- The wound infusion catheter system is ideal for postoperative pain relief in large incisions
- Catheter holes are distributed (positioned) in a spiral pattern to provide 360˚ drug distribution
- ON-Q Catheters are available in a variety of different design options, which can be chosen based on the requirements