Antiseptic for skin, mucous membranes and wounds
- Aqueous povidone-iodine solution for antiseptic treatment of skin, mucous membranes and wounds
- Active ingredients per 100 g solution:
7.5 g povidone-iodine (with 10% available iodine)
- Effective against bacteria incl. MRSA, mycobacteria, fungi
Additional Info Print
30 ml bottle, 100 ml bottle, 250 ml spray bottle, 500 ml bottle, 1000 ml vario bottle, 5 litre canister
- Fast-acting skin disinfection before injections and punctures
- Brown colour clearly marks the disinfected area
- Can be used diluted or concentrated for antiseptic irrigation and washing or wound treatment
For single application:
- Disinfection of intact external skin and mucous membrane antisepsis, e.g. before surgery, biopsies, injections, punctures, blood sampling and catheterisations.
For repeated application, limited in time:
- Antiseptic treatment of wounds (e.g. pressure sores, leg ulcers), burns, infected skin diseases.
Hygienic and surgical hand disinfection