Sets for puncture and short term drainage of the pleural cavity
Sets for puncture and short term drainage of the pleural cavity with Discofix® threeway stopcock.
Diagnosis and therapy of liquid and gas accumulation in the pleural gap.
- Pleural effusion (malignant or due to inflammation)
- Pleural empyema
In addition to their use for puncture and drainage of the pleura, the product is also used for the puncture and drainage of other body cavities (peritoneum, pericard).
- Thin-wall puncture needle with short bevel 1.8 x 80mm protected by a needle-guard
- Omnifx® Luer Lock syringe 50ml (usable up to 60ml)
- Discofix® three-way stopcock (yellow) with extension tubing
- Secretion bag 2.0l with male lock fitting and 90cm connection tubing
Intended Use Pleurofix® Document ID: INST RD-IV-Systems 15
Product Specification Pleurofix® RMF-004-001-PS-01, Document ID: SPEC RD-IV-Systems 69
Clinical Evaluation Pleurcan® / Pleurofix® DM-RMF-004-002, Document ID: RA-IVS 1048